It is a daydream to have a trip around the world. Does it sound as bookish as it used to do when there was very limited connectivity and access to the internet and maps?
Relatively less, but why? What is still stopping you to pack your bags and embark the beautiful journey of literally going around the world and seeing the world?
If financial insecurity is what is limiting you then relax- that is no more a catch. Many did travel the world without many financial assets and you can too. The most important crux of traveling around the world is to plan wisely no matter whether you are traveling solo or with the company.
- Plan the destinations: Start noting the ideas of places you have always wanted to go and see. It can be your childhood dream or something that has drawn you closer when you grew up. You can write your bucket list destinations.
- Make the bucket list a part of your plan: You can start planning your trip by jotting down the number of days you want to give to your bucket list destinations with activities. Decide your activities based on the number of days you are going to stay. Consider that the length of the stay should correspond with the number of activities, none of the above should be extending the time limit drawn by others as it will start costing you extra for accommodations and other things.
- Add destinations where you can easily travel: After deciding what your key places of interest add adventitious places where you can have layovers at. Many places are inexpensive and extraordinarily beautiful to be at. You will get a closer look at cultures as you spend more time there.
- Have specific travel dates: If you are planning to visit a destination that happens on a particular day or time of the year, consider your trip to accommodate it. Though if you have many festivals or events on your wish list it could be a little unmanageable in that situation prioritizing can help.
- Locations based on weather: Around the year there are many seasonal offs at tourist destinations, make sure you align your plans after researching suitable weather so that you can easily find
- accommodation and other requirements.
Also, see whether the desired activity you want to do can be done in the off-season, if yes, it can save a lot of your money.
While researching the weather, check concerning exact location.
- Add chronology to the list: Start mapping around with months and the number of days you have decided to stay so you do not have to spend money covering distances in a futile manner. You can arrange all of this in a spreadsheet or itinerary journal.
- Check visas: Fulfill the visa requirements early so that it becomes handy and does not create a ruckus in the end moment.
- Make sure you check the booking of expensive places which can be a big task if done just before reaching on the other hand some countries are relatively inexpensive so you can easily manage to book your stay a day or two before reaching.
- Remove some destinations: A world tour demands visiting a certain number of places not at all a perfect number. It is your idea and interest that is the foundation of all the planning and scheduling. You might feel amazing at a few places and there might be popular destinations that you would not want to stay over a couple of days.
- Travel easily: It is not a must to just checklist every place and misses out on the fun at an unpopular place. Avoid fatigue because this is the trip everyone dreams of, a trip that you have dreamt of for all of your life.
Traveling could be so much fun though we have access to almost everything and beyond through the internet but the experience of being there, meeting new people, and getting out of our comfort zone is something unmatchable. “Once the Travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.” Your pockets are filled with experience and tokens of laughter